Friday, March 13, 2015

Let's start a discussion

Let's start a discussion about campaigns to "tweet to defeat" the money monster in politics.

There are scores of Twitter followers of MAYDAY.USMoveToAmendRepresent.UsWolfPac, and Stamp Stampede, who have evidenced interest in campaigns to "tweet to defeat" the money monster in politics. This was evidenced again by retweets, favorites, etc., I received today.

The foregoing organizations have been advised of that interest of their followers, by means of tweets I sent to the organizations having a link to To campaign finance organizations.

MoveToAmend has followed me, presumably in response. The other organizations have not responded.

I don't know whether any of the organizations will provide organizational and promotional support for the suggested tweeting campaigns.

If they won't, I have to consider what is possible without them.

If I want to try without the organizations, I need to lay out my ideas to followers of the organizations for their consideration.

I will proceed to do that.

Next entry: Votes, money, organizing, messaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment