Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Call of the wild to WolfPAC

I am familiar with WolfPAC's plan and with the mission of the state WolfPAC's to get voters in their states to ask state legislators to make a call for a convention of states.

I am in Alabama and am endeavoring to lend support to the WolfPAC effort in Alabama.

I don't know what tools and activities WolfPAC believes are most effective and doable in trying to carry out its plan.

It seems to me that the louder and the more widespread can be made publicity about the money monster in politics, and the resultant failure of Congress for the American people, the better will be WolfPAC's chances for its plan, and for state leaders to get voters in their states to contact state legislators.

I am trying to get going campaigns to "tweet to defeat the money monster in politics."

The message I have developed to tweet links to is set out at I tweet to defeat the money monster.

In that link, I invite tweeters who are interested in "tweet to defeat," but who prefer an alternative message, to draft the same to link to, which I will be pleased to post on this blog, or they may post their message elsewhere for linking to.

I hope the "tweet to defeat" campaign appeals to WolfPAC supporters, and they will participate in the campaign.

I hope tweeted links to this will be retweeted.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment