Sunday, January 11, 2015

NHRebellion: Thank you for suggestions

Yesterday I posted and tweeted NHRebellion: What can non-walkers be doing?

I received back several suggestions, including links to Virtual Walkersdonating my Twitter or Facebook account,  and the general Get Involved page, and "letters to editor, spread word of walk in progress, walk locally (there will be a form for adding miles), sponsor walkers."

In my mind, the most critical thing is to publicize to the public the "money in politics" problem.

I have a very tough case in the Alabama 6th Congressional district. I have been assiduously trying to publicize for ten months the "money in politics" problem, and it has been very tough going. See Be An Alabama Rootstriker* with Rob Shattuck.

My immediate (this weekend) publicizing in Birmingham is described in NHRebellion: What can non-walkers be doing?

Probably not much can be added in my Alabama 6th Congressional district tough case by sharing NHRebellion on Facebook and Twitter. Nonetheless I am proceeding to share NHRebellion on Facebook and Twitter, including asking others to donate their Twitter and Facebook accounts.

Walkers will presumably have lots of time for conversations with one another.

I would be very interested if conversations could take place, which could lead to providing me feedback, on the following questions:

1. What can be done to get Congressional candidates or would be candidates going for 2016? Please see What about candidates? What do you think about a single issue ("root problem") campaign versus a multiple issues campaign? See Roy Cho candidacy: Root problem vs. multiple issues

2. How can similarly minded organizations and their supporters better join their voices in publicizing to the public the "money in politics" problem? See Team up with Represent.Us re: small businessTrying for MoveToAmend, and Melding with IndependentVoting.org.

3. What do you think about "tweet bombing" as a tactic at some point in the 2016 elections? See Tweet bombing for Congressional candidates.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment