Wednesday, January 21, 2015

More action with Represent.Us

Per the below email, I am trying to get more action going with Represent.Us regarding its small business initiative. (For earlier information, see Team up with Represent.Us re: small business.)
From: Rob Shattuck <rdshattuck@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 7:58 AM
Subject: Can I get info on work of others on small business initiative?
To: Matt <matt@unitedrepublic.org>
Dear Matt,
I am continuing to contact small businesses in the Birmingham area in connection with the the Represent.Us small business initiative.
I have sent hundreds of tweets utilizing the follower list for the Birmingham Business Alliance. These tweets have produced 88 page views of my blog entry Small business and money in politics and 139 page views of my blog entry More on Congress failing small business.
This has been joined with communications to the Birmingham Business Journal, the most recent of which is this letter I sent to the Journal yesterday.
I would like to find out what others are doing on the small business initiative in other parts of the country and possibly trade ideas with them.
Can you give me contact information for other persons who have been pressing the small business initiative in other parts of the country?
Thanks.
Sincerely,
Rob Shattuck

No comments:

Post a Comment