Sunday, February 8, 2015

More grassroots reporting

As the MAYDAY grassroots await further pronouncement from the MAYDAY leadership about MAYDAY's 2015 action plan, this grassroot continues his plodding. This entry reports on his past week, for what it's worth to other MAYDAY grassroots trying to do their things.

The main thing I did was tweet, locally in my Birmingham area and also to MAYDAY followers, a link to Will you support my campaign?.

Update Feb. 9th:
I started work on trying to get a symposium at Auburn University. See For Auburn University.

Update Feb. 10th
I am following up on the solicitations I made last fall of Birmingham-Southern College, Samford University, UAB, University of Montevallo, and University of Alabama to have a symposium. I am sending tweets to members of their communities, saying (as an example) "The Samford University community should care about the corruption of campaign finance.", together with the link http://al6thcongdist-ihaveuntiljan13.blogspot.com/2015/02/for-auburn-university.html.

Update Feb. 12th
I have had page views of this page and other pages as follows:

This page - 550 page views
Will you support my campaign? - 652 page views
Getting the message out - 788 page views
More for Alabama small business - 395 page views.
Auburn, AL steps out! - 648 page views
For Auburn University - 64 page views


Update Feb. 13th
Those who are trying to get a bigger picture might read Robert Reich and MAYDAY


I solicit comment from other MAYDAY supporters about my grassroots stuff and also information about the stuff they are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment