Sunday, February 22, 2015

Another tweeting suggestion

I am in the Alabama 6th Congressional district, which is represented by Gary Palmer, a freshman Republican who succeeded Spencer Bachus. The Wall Street Journal has had an article about Clinton family charities which collected donations from companies Hillary Clinton promoted as secretary of state.

I am tweeting the below message and link to Twitter followers of Gary Palmer:
A "money, money, money" matter for the consideration of Congressman Palmer. http://al6thcongdist-ihaveuntiljan13.blogspot.com/2015/02/money-money-money.html
Jim Rubens says he thinks this news story is helping Republicans "connect the dots."

I think it would be great if other MAYDAY supporters started sending similar tweets to followers of their Representatives.

Update 2/24
The above link (http://al6thcongdist-ihaveuntiljan13.blogspot.com/2015/02/money-money-money.html)  has received 176 page views. This seems to be a good "yield." If you want to tweet to followers of your Representative, I would be willing to tweet to such followers along with you. Please contact me if you would like to do this.

Caveat 2/24
I am not on the MAYDAY staff, and the tweeting I am doing is my personal tweeting and should not be attributed to MAYDAY or the MAYDAY staff. MAYDAY has indicated there is going to be "grassroots work" for supporters to do when stage two is launched, but I don't know any details of grassroots work that MAYDAY will propose. In particular, I don't know what MAYDAY will say, if anything, about supporters sending unsolicited tweets or unsolicited emails ("spam") as part of their grassroots work. As to the tweeting campaign to announce the launch of stage two of MAYDAY's plan that I suggested at Tweeting the launch of stage two, and the tweeting I have suggested here, MAYDAY has not approved or disapproved of either, and MAYDAY supporters should govern themselves on the matter as they individually see fit under the circumstances.

Update 2/25
These are my tweeting ideas. Do you have any tweeting ideas? Please tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment