Thursday, December 4, 2014

Finding would be Congressional candidates for 2016

Pending the MAYDAY leadership team making further pronouncement about its plan of action for 2016 (incorporating what has been learned from the 2014 elections), I am continuing to try to establish myself as a 2016 Congressional candidate in the AL 6th Congressional district.

In doing that, I have an interest in finding and communicating with other would be Congressional candidates for 2016, who have an interest (and the time and commitment) to take up the corruption issue themselves in a public way. See What about candidates?.

I think that not only MAYDAY supporters, but also other organizations and their supporters, can be involved in this. I have sent the below email to my acquaintance in Oregon, who is active on the "amend the Constitution" front.

I can only hope that MAYDAY supporters will pitch in.

Thank you.

From: Rob Shattuck <rdshattuck@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 5:05 PM
Subject: 2016 Congressional candidates
To: "Rick Staggenborg,MD" <staggenborg4senate@hotmail.com>
Cc: Lee Woodsmall <wlwoodsmall@gmail.com>, Matt Vaughan <matt@unitedrepublic.org>
Dear Rick,
I am endeavoring to establish myself as a 2016 Congressional candidate in the AL 6th Congressional district.
I do not know where the MAYDAY leadership team is in the process of formulating its plan of action for 2016.
Regardless of what that plan turns out to be, I think it can only be beneficial for activists to continue try to publicize as much as possible the corruption issue and also to find and urge would be Congressional candidates who have an interest (and the time and commitment) to take up the issue themselves in a public way. See What about candidates?.
In trying to establish my own candidacy, I am interested in communicating with other would be Congressional candidates or would be candidates for 2016.
If you can give me an leads or referrals of Congressional candidates or potential candidates in Oregon or elsewhere, I would be desirous of following up on the same.
In trying to keep pushing on this wherever it might bear fruit, I am copying Lee and Matt on this email, andI will post this email on The MAYDAY Supporters Blog. If you send me a reply, I will also post your reply unless you instruct me otherwise.
Thanks.
Sincerely,
Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment