Saturday, September 27, 2014

Please help me out with Gary Palmer in AL06 Cong'l district

Gary Palmer is the overwhelming favorite to win in the Alabama 6th Congressional district on November 4th.

I am doing my best to challenge Gary Palmer.

I have been contending for six months that (i) something is fundamentally wrong with Congress, and it is broken, (ii) I have a diagnosis of the problem, and it stems from the influence of money in politics, and (iii) it needs to be a first priority that the American people take steps to fix the problem.

Gary Palmer has, for six months, refused to engage in any discussion about this, and I cannot get Gary Palmer even to state a position, one way or the other, about contention (i) above, i.e., whether there is or is not something fundamentally wrong with Congress, and whether it is or is not broken. Thus, I have not been able to advance to any discussion about contentions (ii) and (iii).

Moreover, the local media and political commentators have not commented or reported on the subject matter.

The foregoing state of affairs is well documented by myself. As a start, please look at my current sally on the matter, as stated in this link: Just answer the question, Gary Palmer.

Given that Gary Palmer and the local media and political commentators won't talk about the matter, I have resorted to emailing and tweeting to voters in the Alabama 6th Congressional district as much as I can.

Currently I am tweeting the following tweet message, which tweet message contains a link to Just answer the question, Gary Palmer:
Just answer the question, Gary Palmer.  http://al6thcongdist-ihaveuntiljan13.blogspot.com/2014/09/just-answer-question-gary-palmer.html 
As indicated at the end of Just answer the question, Gary Palmer, I am soliciting people locally to help me out by doing their own tweeting. I await seeing how much local help I get.

Earlier in September, I did tweeting into New Hampshire for Jim Rubens and solicited other MAYDAY supporters to do the same. See Status report on MAYDAY supporters' activities.

Having done the foregoing tweeting into New Hampshire (and lesser tweeting into Iowa and North Carolina), I am not hesitant to solicit interested MAYDAY supporters to tweet into the Alabama 6th Congressional district to help me out with Gary Palmer's refusal to discuss matters as described above.

If you are willing to help me out with Gary Palmer, read "YOU TWEET TOO" towards the end of the link Just answer the question, Gary Palmer, and you should get a good idea of what you can do. If you have any questions, please get in touch with me (email rdshattuck@gmail.com).

Thank you very much, fellow MAYDAY supporters.

No comments:

Post a Comment