Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Tweet bombing into CA35 for Christina Gagnier?

The MAYDAY Facebook Group posted a link to a HuffPost article written by Christina Gagnier, who is a Congressional candidate in the California 35th Congressional district. MAYDAY supporters should give consideration to tweet bombing into CA35 for Christina Gagnier.
Over the past six months, I have had the opportunity to talk to people of all ages and backgrounds as I run to serve in Congress. While jobs and the economy are always top of mind, there is a lot of dissatisfaction with elected officials and the...
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM



From: Rob Shattuck <rdshattuck@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 5:44 PM
Subject: Tweet bombing into CA35 by MAYDAY supporters
To: team@christinagagnier.com

Dear Team Christina Gagnier,

I am a MAYDAY supporter

I have been endeavoring to organize "tweet bombing" by MAYDAY supporters into Congressional districts to help candidates who show commitment to advance MAYDAY's goals. 

You can get a summary of what I have done thus far at this link: Status report on MAYDAY supporters' activities

As the link indicates, I personally have done tweeting, but I have not yet gotten other MAYDAY supporters also to do tweeting (to my knowledge).

I will contact you again if I am able to get more activity going. Please feel free to offer any suggestions you have about this.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Rob Shattuck
Write in candidate
Alabama 6th Congressional district

No comments:

Post a Comment